Zettex Spraybond X100 Foambond is a one component polyurethane foam adhesive for the adhering of EPS, XPS, PUR, PU, mineral insulation materials, mineral wool, stone wool, cork and other foams. Due to the high initial adhering, you can use the Spraybond X100 Foambond on wall insulation systems as well.
• Yield: 110-150 M2
• Very fast curing time : around 1 hour.
• Wind resistant, tested by BDA.
• Ideal for the renovation of bituminous roofs.
• Extremely economical in use, precise dosing is possible.
• Solvent-free, do not dissolve polystyrene (EPS).
• Avoid creating cold bridges.
• Non Flammable
• Canister 14,6 kg
• Canister 21 kg
• You can apply Zettex Spraybond X100 Foambond on bituminous roofs. The vertical adhering is possible as well.
• In addition, it can also be applied to stainless steel plates, concrete, fiber cement and concrete concrete.
• Application possible on wood, hard PVC, plaster and bitumen, but not applicable to PE, PTFE and PP. Besides, we recommend you to do a test before you start the adhering. So you can test the surface to be treated and know the quality of the adhering.
Directions for use
1. The materials to be adhered have to be free from dust and grease. If it’s necessary you can use a primer to optimize the adhering.
2. Lock the gun before connecting it to the canister.
3. Check the nozzle of the gun for use properly on cured product residues. If they are present, it is recommended that they be removed mechanically.
4. Close the valve at the end of the stroke, close the valve on the canister completely and then attach the hose to the canister.
5. Shake the canister for at least 20 times to achieve an optimal foam quality.
6. Then turn the valves on the top of the canister and the end of the hose completely open.
7. The adhesive can now be sprayed, a test in cardboard or other waste container is recommended, so that the glue will come out of the gun in the desired shape.
8. After application, the valve has to be closed. The hose has to be disconnected from the canister and both the vessel of the canister and the end of the hose can be cleaned with Zettex Foam Cleaner. You can spray the Spraying Gun with Zettex Foam Cleaner as well, so you can use it the next time again. Note: Do not wait too long with spraying because the adhesive is cured otherwise.
|| +5 to +40 degrees
|| 70 to 100 gram/m²
|| 110 to 150 m2
|| Max 6 minutes, walkable after 20 minutes
|Total curing time
|| 1 hour
|| 14.6 kg
|| 10.4 kg
|| 18 months, if stored in an unopened packaging at temperatures between 5 and 25 degrees.